[CONTEST] Weekly Vote: How often do you use our Hand Evaluation services?

• Poll
    • Weekly Vote: How often are you using the Hand Evaluation services?

From time to time, I post a hand - but I should do that more often
        I never did - but I should try it out soon!
        Every time I have a question about an interesting hand I played, I post it
        From time to time, I post a hand - and I think posting more would not worth it
        Up until now, I didn't know what hand judging forums are or how I can use them
        I don't think hand judgements can really help me
      Total: 229 Votes
  • 49 replies
    • Janchiks97
      Havnt used it yet, but ill definatly use it, when ill start to pay more attention to poker and start playing more...
    • Irooz
    • wowadvisor
      when i started playing poker i posted nearly every single hand i lost with, this really improved my game.

now that im platinum .. i post less hands but i comment more on beginners that post hands to help them out.

its a great cycle
    • StaticMoth
      Have posted, but not consistently enough - fixing that as of now :)
    • extpan
      I didin't use it yet but will!(

PS-I think that would be great to make a section -hand evaluation more like some kind of visual/animated page, better than part of forum how is now...but that is just my opinion(and why im not use it)!
    • Hahaownedlolz
      haven't really used it yet, but i will in the future. :D
    • Waiboy
      The FL hand forums are absolutely brilliant service due to the consistency of advice from the hand judges. There are loads of good solid FL players who often comment on hands as well.

I think it would be hard to spend too much time posting hands you are unsure of. Of course, I hardly ever do aside from the occassional burst of inspiration.
    • Berkstajger
      And luckily you don't post much replies to other people's hands neither, so we don't have much work ignoring your replies... :D

On-topic: quite often. I think it's a great service and it certainly helped my game a lot. I also like to check others' hands and then compare my line of thoughts to what judges have to say. It's maybe T(ime)E-, but it sure is EV+. :f_love:

I hope judges are paid well, they deserve it. :f_cool:
    • mbml
      got pretty nice advice from the judges as always..

i remember the times I kept posting NL50 SH hands in the gold NL forums (since the better players only read that hand judging forum) and it kept getting moved away to the silver forum :D
    • opal99
      Hand ev forums are great ofc.. I'll have to post more hands since now!

I want Tshirt obv :f_cool:
    • KidPokersKid
      Hand evaluation is the best resource on PS, allows us to look at other players thoughts in a hand and thus come up with the best possible result.
    • DejaLoin
      Originally posted by KidPokersKid
      Hand evaluation is the best resource on PS.
      My thoughts exactly, and most people don't realize that.

My vote went to: From time to time, I post a hand - but I should do that more often.

And I definitely will :) .
    • randomdonk
      never used it, but thats gonna change soon :P
    • AlexanderD22
      Another never but I'm about to post some after a bad session. Want to make sure I am playing things right after that awful mess.
    • pablomeza
      One of the best resources the site offers IMO, and by posting in both the english and spanish sections I have noticed how consistent the explanations are by the judges, which gives me more confidence in what they tell me and take their advice even more seriously! I like that idea of posting every hand you lose, it can definately help you improve your game and it's something I will try and from now on.

I also try to post the spots where I think got lucky and won, to make sure I don't repeat such situations over and over only because I won because it would be -EV in the long run.
    • Sinnology
      I marked my "doubling" hand thru the day and at the end of each day I made a post in hand evaluating threat.
      If I had to choose the best offer from this site that made my game more stable and reliable its Hand evaluating.
      Couse Videos and articles tought me strategy, and showed me how to play in a way to avoid starting mistakes, but those hands showed me how to behave in a action, when I was already in the game.
      I should use it more often now, but since I had a pause of almost a 2 months without poker becose I had problems with my eyes, I think there are many things I should start using again :) .

• chuongdk
      I didn't post, just read other hands
    • Lim00n
      So far i've only read other posts and haven't posted anything myself, but as far as i can tell i'm going to have to start posting soon to improve my game... so...you'll hear from me soon :)

EDIT: Posted my first hand! :)
    • DiegoFueng
      give me status back and ill post