Battle of the Planets Hunter

• dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      Hi, i have switch my blog to this new more attractive blog. It is battle of the planets on Pokerstars. This is SNG leaderboard and who finish well on it can get good prices, but about that we will talk when i win some.

I did play this week and my summary is very bad, i was tilting like mister flipper.
      I will not say how much i lost because i m shame. In this blog i will post my leaderboard standings and how much i make. So stay tuned until next week and pray for me so i do well on SNG battle of the stars, as well you can come and play against me in double table SNGs.

I m starting from lowest orbits 1.75$, i m multi tasking with 3 tables at once. But if i get time to just play poker i will switch to 12 tables at once and finish fast 100 SNGs so i can move to 3.40 double SNGs and hopefully at end of the week i will play 6.5$
  • 39 replies
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      Originally posted by dadaas
      Hi, i have switch my blog to this new more attractive blog.
      post some nude women or it doesn't attract anybody
    • dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      Sure, since i m grinding at the moment and i ahve time to ads one nice picture of WIFE.

• dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      im not very happy with my first day, it is not over yet, but i dont like it since i had great chance to get in top 10 low orbit.

BUT i run into passive fish of the year.
      As SB i raise Aj, he calls, i push the flop that was rainbow with low cards and he calls me with KJ, i say WOOOOhOOOO i got the fish, but he got K, from all cards he got hes lame K.

After that everything turn upside down, i run bad since then, by bad i mean i m just playing without making any reasonable money, thats Pokerstars poker with lame suck outers fishes.
    • dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      5-Jul-10 22:37 NL Holdem [Turbo : Blinds level increase faster than normal.] $1.50 14/18 -$1.75
      289003154 5-Jul-10 22:27 NL Holdem [Turbo : Blinds level increase faster than normal.] $1.50 7/18 -$1.75
      289002717 5-Jul-10 22:20 NL Holdem [Turbo : Blinds level increase faster than normal.] $1.50 8/18 -$1.75
      288977369 5-Jul-10 21:08 NL Holdem [Turbo : Blinds level increase faster than normal.] $1.50 7/18 -$1.75
      288959932 5-Jul-10 19:50 NL Holdem [Turbo : Blinds level increase faster than normal.] $1.50 6/18 -$1.75
      288955049 5-Jul-10 19:43 NL Holdem [Turbo : Blinds level increase faster than normal.] $1.50 8/18 -$1.75
      288952105 5-Jul-10 19:42 NL Holdem [Turbo : Blinds level increase faster than normal.] $1.50 7/18 -$1.75
      288947711 5-Jul-10 19:30 NL Holdem [Turbo : Blinds level increase faster than normal.] $1.50 11/18 -$1.75

My Sharscope recent results. Can someone explain to me how the hell m i in supertilt?Im not tilting i m playing my best game, no rush, pushing when +ev but yet i lost last 10 or even more tournaments. This kind of things are happening to me recently and its not only on pokerstars.
    • dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      Ok here is one of my goals:

I need this or something that looks like this or something like this but 100 years old if its cheap.
      From now on i m gambling with my life and i dont want to be gambler. I need apartment or my fiancé will leave me. Yes thats right, she dont love me pretty much but i love her so much that i will gamble and do everything to get that apartment.

As you see i m trying to beat the battle of the planets. Is it possible to earn around 100 000$ in 1 year? Or at least 20 000$?

About my poker skills:
      I be honest, i m not so good. I know basic strategy of being tight and try to set mine or flush draws when on button or near it, then i do pushes by Sklansky and Ed Miller table tweaked by SNG Wizard and mostly i do +ev plays on high blinds. But my main problem is that i really dont have luck, i very rarely suck out, but i remember when i started to play poker i was suckouting pretty good. Coin flips i lose 60% of the time, so when i see coin flip i m not happy, i m not even happy when i see AJ vs A7 and i have AJ. Lately i dont feal good at table, i m scared when i need to play my cards.

Any help? Any tips for me beating the table?

Do you like apartment on a picture?
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Hello!

Well, it is possible to earn $20k or even $100k in one year but that requires a lot of luck, determination, mathematical capability and no life if you're starting pretty much from scratch. Are you sure you want to marry someone who doesn't love you? You might want to rethink your life choices and you definetely should not gamble with your life ;) .

Primzi
    • dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      Hi, thanks for reply. I was not sure that i will get any. But really appreciate it. My woman is very good person, she is 10 times better than me, she wants security, she need to be sure that my gambling way of life is possible. (deep down in her soul is small spot and there i m, so she must have some kind of love for me) And for that i need apartment as soon as possible so i m giving my self deadline 1 year. 6-July-2011 i need to have at least 20 000$, but she deserves apartment for 100 000$.

So my counting goes from 20 000$ and whatever i win extra is fantastic.

My strategy is still hunting the planets from lowest to highest if possible in 1 week. I will play some big multi table tournaments with big prices and i hope all my luck will be deploy in them.

I WILL NEVER GIVE UP!!!!
      As i will get closer to 6-July-2011 and if my balance will be far far away from 20 000$ i will go on 5th-JULY-2011 ALL IN with whatever i have and will gamble my life!!! Because after 6-July-2011 there is no life for me if i don't achieve my goal.

**P.S. i m as well gambling on sport and maybe i will make some cash there, and i m doing some online works which can as well bring me some cash, if all together in 1 year will count 20 000$+ my life will make sense.

THANKS EVERYONE FOR SUPPORT (i hope i get some)
    • Kimber88
      Kimber88
      Bronze
      Good luck,

Hope you have lots of success!
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      wtf? i wish u luck sir. if your potential soulmate has even brought up a condition that you have to fufill in order for her to stay, i dont think the relationship can last long. sorry for being blunt, but i only have the best intentions.
      i dont think you're going to reconsider your decision anyhow. hence all the best sir!
    • jbpatzer
      jbpatzer
      Bronze
      Don't take this the wrong way, but is getting a job an option? You can still play poker.
    • dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by jbpatzer
      Don't take this the wrong way, but is getting a job an option? You can still play poker.
      Job?

In my country i need to be president to make 100 000$ in 1 year so getting a job is not solution.
      I love challenges, thats why i m here.
    • dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      Come from trip and just finished my shiort session. I had good no bad beats session until end, then my QQ gets cracked by A5, my KK get killed by K9 and everytime my opponent did huge mistakes and got rewarded....
    • dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      Just finished my 100 SNGs at 1.75 and i m not happy at all. At least 20 SNGs i lost because of bad luck , if i only won 1 or 2 of that bad luck SNGs i would be in top 10.

But now i m in 302 in low orbit (best 20 tournaments) and best 100 tournaments i m at 40th place and i just received one bad beat for the end ...

Anyway i m moving to 3.40 but im not sure i be able to play all 100, but 20 or 40 i should take down, i hope all bad luck and my debts to pokerstars stupidity is payd in this 100 tournaments.
    • 1wayman
      1wayman
      Bronze
      oh boy.. listen to me carefully. Firstly you need to change your attitude. No offense but you do sound like someone who just started with poker complaining how many bad beats there are and you are always on wrong side of it...
      My advice: get used to it, this is not sure win game. Your only goal now should be to improve your game as much as possible and to play alot, put the volume in, results will come later.
      That is of course if you want to get even near 100k$ in 1 year.

STOP sportsbetting rightnow, unless you are analyzing matches on your own for 10h+/day, otherwise you are only loosing money.
      There are some sites that actually send you +EV tips everyday, but mainly on internet you will found only cheaters who want to rob you of your money!
      If you are betting only by your feeling and because you only think some bets are sure... Well thats wrong, really wrong!!! And you are loosing money everytime you place a bet.

As far as your future wife goes... If she wants a financial security thats fine if you can provide it to her, but listen to me good: DO NOT give her apartment, make sure that everything you gave her is yours so she will always feel the need she has to stay with you. I am sorry but that is how it works. If a girl looks way better than you do and you are okay being with her only because she looks hot and she with you only because you have money... Then be sure to spoil her, but do not give her everything because she wont feel the need to be with you anymore then. Thats is how it works.

And remember..stop complaining how bad you run all the time, when you played only 100 !!!! sngs. Serious grinders put in 200 sngs everyday, and runs of 1000 games being breakeven are nothin unusual, in fact they can be fairly common.

Just keep improving your game, study alot if you want to earn money, nothing is free in this world, and put the volume in and do not be lazy.

Sorry for the long post, but i see alot of people just like you wanting to earn shit loads of money by not working very hard to be baller and have the most awesome chicks around them.
      Remember, you need to work hard in poker, just like in every other sport to earn alot of money and enjoy your life later on.

If you do not take what i wrote seriously, you will be very dissapointed in 1 year, you will feel just like you threw so many months away for nothing.
    • dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      Hi, thanks for tips. Like to hear all sides in everything.
      I totally agree with you about womans, you always need to have something they need. Just like u say. My woman is not some fancy BIMBO girl, by good i meant for her soul. She is very hot, but i was really talking about her soul and not her hot boot.

About sportsbetting, well i m just finishing Sports College and what kind of sportsman would i be if i dont sports bet, hehe
      This is something i need to do, i m doing it average, doh i could say that i know what i m doing if i sports bet every day for last 10 years.
      My tactic is that i m expirienced and i have investing systems, the rest i find from online community and my betting friends.

ABOUT bad beats, well i really dont complain and i dont get effected too much about them since i play poker seriously like 1 year and not seriously all my life. When i write i got bad beat is something i could write in my blog, since there is not much to write expect talking about womans and cars...

Anyway so i dont just talk about bad beats, i must say that today i m running like a god, winning all races and stuff and i made some cash, tommorow i will count my balance and will post how much i made this week.
    • taavi1337
      taavi1337
      Bronze
      So you want to make quick and easy money by poker?

TerrorBlade's Poker Career

scroll down until The Great Graph
    • dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      That looks very nasty. I will never play cash games again.
    • dadaas
      dadaas
      Bronze
      Hi, didnt update on time, but i need to say that i didnt get in leaderboard at any level, i sucks at leaderboard.

But i did make money, 146.5$ cash and 50$ i got fropm bonus. I was running ast end of weekend great, but right now i m getting some downswing again...
    • AquamanBT
      AquamanBT
      Bronze
      Originally posted by taavi1337
      So you want to make quick and easy money by poker?

TerrorBlade's Poker Career

scroll down until The Great Graph
      And that was playing FL... O M G