Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] SH 0.5/1 QQ got cap from bb

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
195 Views

BB 60/30/2.3 - 30 hands

Don't have many reads on BB but he seems like a LAG so I put his cap range on 99+,A8s+,KQs,A8o+,KQo. This will give me an equity of 28% according to Equilator and I need more than 25% equity in a cap pot in order to proceed or am I wrong?

Should I calldown all the way to the river or fold on the turn ui?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.5/$1 Fixed-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Preflop: Hero is BU with Q:d, Q:c.
2 folds, CO raises, Hero 3-Bets, SB folds, BB caps, CO folds, Hero calls.

Flop: (10.5 SB) A:c, J:c, 2:d (2 players)
BB bets, Hero calls.

Turn: (6.25 BB) 5:h (2 players)
BB bets, Hero calls.

River: (8.25 BB) 6:h (2 players)
BB bets, Hero calls.

Final Pot: 10.25 BB.


2 replies
taavi1337
Joined: 29.05.2009
Elite Grinder

Don't fold it. Calldown is standard against 88, 99, TT. But he is really aggro and could cap any two, so your calldown is even easier.


Dawnfall26
Joined: 30.07.2008
BlackMember

Hi!

Yes BB will have wider than standard capping range and you cannot fold here unless you have a read. You dont know how he will play KQ,KJs,99,88,TT,... so calldown is best to get some info.


Share: