Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] [SH] NL25 Rush 64s squeeze OOP

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
115 Views
jozata
Joined: 30.07.2008
PokerStrategist

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
[tg]MP3$15.42:///////;CO$27.86:///////;BU$29.22:///////;SB$20.43:///////;BB (Hero)$38.65:///////;MP2$28.75:///////;[/tg]

Preflop: Hero is BB with 6:c, 4:c.
3 folds, BU raises to $0.75, SB calls $0.65, Hero raises to $3.00, BU folds, SB calls $2.25.

Flop: ($6.75) Q:c, 6:h, 9:c (2 players)
SB bets $1.50, Hero raises to $8.00, SB raises to $17.43, Hero calls $9.43.

Turn: ($41.61) K:h (2 players)

River: ($41.61) 3:d (2 players)

Final Pot: $41.61.

Villains-unknown.Is the squeeze ok?Is the flop play ok and what other ways are there to play it?


1 reply

Since Sb has there 80bb I really don´t like squeeze, he would call very often and would not really like to fold postflop.
I´d likely would call or fold pf.
I like raising flop and getting all-in, since you have fold equity and most hands you´re flipping or are littlebit ahead


Share: