Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all

[Closed] NL2 Q8o freeplay, flop 2pair, failed to get value?

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
221 Views

Known players:
[tg]Position_Stack:hands/vp$ip/RaisePreflop/AF/WTS/ORL/BBvsSteal/W$SD;Hero$2:///////;UTG2$2.24:58/38/10/2.0/41/0/-/29;CO$2.56:41/39/24/2.7/36/0/-/60;[/tg]
0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant 0.85 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q♦, 8♥
UTG1 folds, UTG2 calls $0.02, 3 folds, CO calls $0.02, 2 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0.07) Q♣, 8♠, 6♦ (3 players)
Hero checks, UTG2 checks, CO bets $0.06, Hero raises to $0.16, 2 folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.19

After he folded I felt like my check/raise was too strong and I could have got more value by calling and giving the (somewhat aggressive) opponent another opportunity to bet into me. Do you agree or is it better to fastplay as I did here?

Thanks


1 reply
veriz
Joined: 20.07.2008
BlackMember

Hello member001,

Just bet pot yourself and start building up the pot. Otherwise as played I'd rather as well Check/Raise and try to build up the pot vs those opponents.

Best regards.


Share: