Voted
You will win this
Easy game
Have a nice trip to Gibraltar
Take some photos and show us how everything looks like
Thank you all for you votes!
The vote has been closed, and a new one has been made. Only swedish community is now allowed vote. I just think it's so lame that they didn't understand from the beginning that with half the swedish active community in nomination, it would turn into a bloodbath.
Whatever. Gonna turn to my swedish blog for support, and then go off to Bahamas and have a awesome time and let whoever is more despreate get the win.
So thanks again everyone! Eng community is really great
So i'm freezing in Czech Republic playing freaking NL10 and you'll be playing the tournament of my dreams at Bahamas? ♦ Nah, have a great time here! Win it, xoxo ♠_grin:
hahah awww, don't worry aflicor, someday you'll get there too... ♦
Thank you <3
xoxo
6,5 hours... and then I leave towards the airport.

I am getting so excited ♦ Already decided to stay up all night because of 1) Im so excited I can't fall asleep even if I wanted to and 2) I want to be so tired that I can sleep away most of the monsterlong trip. 30h+ on the road... ♠_confused:
Felt so weird trying on my dresses and stuff earlier today... I mean we've had at least -10c for months now. Wearing a dress just seems crazy ♦ I still don't think it has quite sunk in yet, all that I am about to experience. Could also be that I am so tired that nothing feels real. I don't know.
I really wish I could share this experience with you lot! I will try to make as many pictures as possible though. But I always forget about that kind of stuff... I'll do my best though!
I read in an email from yesterday by the PCA team that I will be attending a mindset/poker attitude seminar on the beach, have a bubbly-reception with drinks for all the ladies and the PRO team (at leats the females I'm guessing), then the Vanessa Rousso bootcamp with tournament theory etc, and the Pokerstars party ofc.
Together with just hanging out with friends, drinking, lying at the pool, beach whatever... and all of the above, I am convinced that this will be an unforgettable experience. I am sooo looking forward to it!
Cashing in the event would just be amazing. But, I have decided to prepare myself on not cashing. I mean the reality is, that MTT's are full of variance and some of these ladies can play some pretty good poker even if some are shite. Some people told me "You're never gonna win if you don't believe in it".
I tell these people though, there is a huge difference between not thinking you will cash, and not thinking you CAN do so. Of course I know I can cash, heck I can win the whole thing. Not because I am the best player in the bunch, but because variance decided so. That and the fact I won't be the worst in the bunch.
But as Joenaes wrote in his blog: Emotions appear when things don't go as planned. This is so true...
A very good friend of mine also said something that makes alot of sense.
"Expecting to win only leads you to two things.
1) You win and your goal is completed.
2) You loose and you are left with nothing but disappointment."
He's really right here though in my oppinion. I mean, expect to win and you won't be as excited when you win because you expected it anyway. If you don't win though, you will only have disappointment left.
If you expect not to win though, you will be thrilled when you do and still be happy with a mediocer finnish.
I believe that as long as I just play my best, the endresult shouldnt matter. All I can do is get my money in as favourite and pray my hand wins. So that's exactly what I'm gonna do.
I am however still a bit worried about how it will feel like busting a 1k$ tourney. Good mindset or not, for a microstakes player like me it will sting weather I want it to or not. ♠_confused:
But then again, any experience is a good experience. My mindset will be put to the test and I am excited to see what the outcome will be.
Anyways, post is too long already.
Have a nice week people!
xoxo vonki
Originally posted by vonki
then the Vanessa Rousso bootcamp with tournament theory etc
something like this?

Anyway; have fun, enjoy your deserved dream vacation and do your best at the table! Such confidence booster will help you a lot longterm in poker in general, but getting ITM or even winning it would be a bit bettter.
Good luck!!
Talk about bad beat... I just got off the phone with Delta airlines, and my god damn flight has been cancelled.
HOPEFULLY i get to fly tomorrow, and hopefully, I won't loose the 200$ that I payed for the hotel already...
fml.
Originally posted by vonki
Talk about bad beat... I just got off the phone with Delta airlines, and my god damn flight has been cancelled.HOPEFULLY i get to fly tomorrow, and hopefully, I won't loose the 200$ that I payed for the hotel already...
fml.
![]()
CMON, vonki ♦ cheer up! You will have such a great opportunity/time in Bahamas so enjoy to the fullest!!
And of course You will move it move it in Bahamas am I right? ♦ so here is the song for you ♦
Just enjoy the moment you play and it doesn't really matters if you get ITM or not. Do your best and walk away as a winner.
I will cross my fingers for you! ♦ And take alot of photos
Gooood luuck!
make a massive fuss about how you you were supposed to play in a tournament that cost you $xxxx and that you now demand compensation as they have fucked up everything. That's what I would do anyway
The hotel are being very nice, they cancelled my booking for one night. I suppose it means I don't have to pay for it aswell, otherwise it serves no purpose to cancel it.
But more bad new, one of my connections flights have gotten cancelled aswell. From Atlanta to Nassau (Bahamas). I don't know why they cancel it 2 days in advance, but whatever...
I'm just gonna fly to atlanta and sit there until they put me on a plane. This really sucks, my days in bahamas are getting chopped off one by one...
Don't take me wrong pls; I wish everything is sorted out quickly and you'll enjoy it.
But, just in case there's no flight from Atlanta to Nassau, take one to Miami and do the rest yourself:
