Concernant FullTilt, j'ai recu une réponse qui confirme plus ou moins le fait qu'ils semblent s'en battre les corones.
Hello,
Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support.
We are aware of the recent legislative developments in Belgium.
First we can infom you, that we are independent to other poker sites. At Full Tilt Poker we are constantly monitor the ever-changing online gaming regulatory environment to ensure that we comply with all applicable legislation. This allows us to provide the best online poker experience to all of our players across the globe.
However, each jurisdiction has its own gaming rules, regulations and laws – some of which may address play by customers online. It is your responsibility as a player, regardless of skill level, to determine if participating in online poker is permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction you are located in when playing online.
Please remain confident that your funds are safe and secure at all times.
If you would like further assistance, please contact us at support-nl@fulltiltpoker.com
Also, it might please you to know that we offer support in Dutch. Should you wish to take advantage of this service, all you have to do is write to us in Dutch in the future.
Regards,
Edward
Full Tilt Poker Support
...
Original Message Follows: ------------------------
Hello,
My name is xxxxxxxxxxx - Screen name on Fulltilt "zRoMaNz".
I play on FullTilt for like 3 years now and I really enjoy it. You guys are simply the best.
The recent changes in belgian online gambling regulation, allowing operators to hit the market only under a (shitty and corrupted) licensing system, is now pushing to prevent me to play on FullTilt. I'm very pissed. I don't want to leave. And I certainly don't want to move on this pathetic "Pokerstars.be" with closed cashgames (dead cashgames) and no more rakeback, etc. They will never have my money.
Does FullTilt plan to cooperate with those assholes ? And give the boot to us, fellow regular belgian players? Or will you ignore the threats of the Gambling Control Commission - AKA the big morons - ?
If so, what can I do ? The idea of using a VPN and change my address details came through my mind. But in this case, am I risking that fulltilt will prevent me to cashout because I lied on my place of residence and freeze my account ?
So many questions... Thanks to consider answering me.
Regards.