Skip to forum
Notifications
Clear all
1,766 Posts
90 Users
80 Reactions
185 K Views
Moderator
SDK1987
Joined: 12.11.2008
Oldschool Grinder

I should know. To bad, but well done Galador82 :f_thumbsup:


Reply
Quote
VorpalF2F Topic starter
Super Moderator
VorpalF2F
Joined: 02.09.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Originally posted by Galador82
5.73 USD this time round! :f_cool:

Congratulations!
I was watching a stream yesterday when it happened, and several people reported the same amount, but one reported a few cents more -- typo maybe


Reply
Quote
Moderator
SDK1987
Joined: 12.11.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Could be. Now we need to wait a whole time, before the jackpot is around 200k again.


Reply
Quote
Galador82
Joined: 29.06.2010
Oldschool Grinder

SCOOP running next month might help accelerate it a bit though...


Reply
Quote
Moderator
SDK1987
Joined: 12.11.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Could be and hopefully some nice promo's for it as well.


Reply
Quote
Galador82
Joined: 29.06.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Meanwhile, jackpot burst this morning - USD 4.91 return this time round... not a bad return considering it was a low one


Reply
Quote
Moderator
SDK1987
Joined: 12.11.2008
Oldschool Grinder

For sure, but well done :f_thumbsup:


Reply
Quote
VorpalF2F Topic starter
Super Moderator
VorpalF2F
Joined: 02.09.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Another jackpot spin at 17:05 UTC for $25,782
Winner gets $1000


Reply
Quote
Moderator
SDK1987
Joined: 12.11.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Not to bad for him/her :f_thumbsup:


Reply
Quote
Galador82
Joined: 29.06.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Has The Deal been pulled down again? :f_frown:


Reply
Quote
Moderator
SDK1987
Joined: 12.11.2008
Oldschool Grinder

I can play it on my mobile, but I miss it on my laptop client.


Reply
Quote
VorpalF2F Topic starter
Super Moderator
VorpalF2F
Joined: 02.09.2010
Oldschool Grinder

It shows on my Windows client, but when I click on it, nothing happens.
When I restarted the client, it was gone


Reply
Quote
VorpalF2F Topic starter
Super Moderator
VorpalF2F
Joined: 02.09.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Update:
https://twitter.com/StarsSupport/status/1380879993065062407
Although not stated, I assume it will be back in the windows client eventually

The Deal was partially disabled on Desktop (on some licenses) due to an issue. However, you should be able to see it on your mobile device and web version of the client. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.


Reply
Quote
Moderator
SDK1987
Joined: 12.11.2008
Oldschool Grinder

It's still not available on my desktop client, but maybe it will be back later today.


Reply
Quote
VorpalF2F Topic starter
Super Moderator
VorpalF2F
Joined: 02.09.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Last time it was gone it was gone for over a week IIRC.
I rarely -- if ever -- open PokerStars on my phone.


Reply
Quote
Moderator
SDK1987
Joined: 12.11.2008
Oldschool Grinder

Still not fixed, but we will see when it will happen.


Reply
Quote
VorpalF2F Topic starter
Super Moderator
VorpalF2F
Joined: 02.09.2010
Oldschool Grinder

I checked my phone, and the jackpot isn't quite 60K yet.
I'm hoping it will be fixed on the desktop before it gets worth playing.
It is such a pain on the phone.


Reply
Quote
Galador82
Joined: 29.06.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Yeah I am not gonna stay bothering with mobile for this and guess I wont be alone... kinda sucks that this happens during SCOOP where the jackpot would have accelerated faster but things that happen I guess :f_rolleyes:


Reply
Quote
VorpalF2F Topic starter
Super Moderator
VorpalF2F
Joined: 02.09.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Maybe they'll fix the problem where all the non-jackpot winnings were "only" $1,000


Reply
Quote
Moderator
SDK1987
Joined: 12.11.2008
Oldschool Grinder

It's now 60,8k, but it's not increasing much, but we will see how it will going.


Reply
Quote
Share: