[Application] NL25 CG SH, 30% Valorization at B/E!

• KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

KillerFishes - Feedback

Hey folks,

Brief info about me:

I’ve been playing poker for 4 years now, started illegaly on my mother’s acc. I’ve never deposited any money and build everything from 0 playing freerolls. However, I’m a student so I had to cashout everything immidiately and use it in real life.
      3.1.2011 I’ve deposited 100$ on PS and got 600$ from a very good friend of mine – so I was able to get full first deposit bonus. I’ve been playing only with my 100$ from freerolls – it was about 400k hands playing 24 tables on NL2-NL5 and eventually NL10 this period takes place in the first graph.
      PTR didn’t track me correctly, though, as you can see… After this sick grinding work where I moved from 100$ to about 1500$ by hard work I needed a break. I cashout 1000$ to cover expenses and continued with MTTs – I’ve hit something (900$ and some smaller cash) again – cashout. Then I’ve tried to play some SNGs, however, I was sick of over reg games. => I’ve moved to Boss and wanted to LEARN not mass grind 5max it was on January this year.
      Since that time I’m working hard to get better and better. I started again from NL4 and built my way to NL25 (unfortunately, HEM didn’t work properly back then, after BOSS last update it seems tracking is fine…) My skill level is very good – I’m very active in HJ forums (CZ, EN and passively RUS/GER) - you can check it out there, to get some idea about my thinking level ;) . The problem is that I have to cashout very often to cover everything - I'm only 19 years old and more or less I try to be independant as much as possible.

Graphs - grinding time - clearing FDB on PS (last hands NL10sh.. b/e from the very start of my "carrer" was pretty success I guess ^^)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Boss 15k only ~~

PS - ThrustMe (not correctly tracked as you can see but w/e ~~, 1. graph) - 24 tabling from the very start
      Boss - not tracked at all via PTR ... (2. graph, unfortunately, there were some problems with Boss and HEM, therefore, I can upload only these 17k hands...)

Reason for stake - As I mentioned before. Huge amount of cashouts since I'm a student. Also a fail story where I've joined some stupid advertisement and automatically registered into tournaments, which cost me my whole bankroll ... lol! ~~ I just feel huge edge against these NL25 players (experience from HJ forum)... Hand in hand with the first deposit bonus I find it very advantageous for you, investors.

How much do I request?:

I request 1k$ investment for playing NL25SH on site with First deposit bonus.
      - Poker770/Pokerheaven

Pay off deal:
      Winnings + rakeback% goes 50/50.
      First deposit bonus, when <0;50)% cleared goes 75%/25% in your favour.
      when <50,75)% cleared goes 50%/50%
      when <75;100)% cleared goes 75%/25% in my favour.

I cover 20% of the investment.

Besides the money I'm looking for a staker who will prefer longer cooperation and will actively participate on my skill growth. (It will definitely pay off)!
      Just to be honest, I'm not gonna ask you questions everyday, however, I think it's good for both of us that you're somehow above my skill in CG, SH and we can discuss some situations/leaks...

The staking will goes for period when the first deposit bonus is active - (45-60 days dependant on site)..

Your likely valorization in this period of time?:

- very dependat on the site we choose for clearing. (definitely we can discuss this and I'd be even happy if we would do so)
      - in B/E period you will still get over 30% since rakeback + FDB
      - in 2bb/100+ (with my skill advantage the bottom of my winrate) it goes for 80k hands to about 200$ extra for you. Means it highly exceeds 50% of valorization in 2months!

My hand analyzes, recognize my skill level:

2nd barrel reasoning:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=178460

Not really good c-r spot, bro!
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?
      threadid=178711

3way pot analyzing c-r vs donk?
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=178524

You can find plenty of hands there if you're not sure about my skill.

Next month I'm graduating. You might think I'd be busy a lot. However, it's
      completely opposite. I will have to go to school only on the subjects I'm taking the final exam => plenty of free time! And I want to spend a lot of time and really focus on poker as number 1!

When we agree on staking - I will:

1) spend 4 hours/day in the week and 8hours/day in the weekend ratio 3:1 (means only playing/hh analyzing) extra time for HJ + videos
      2) I'm 4-6 tabling now, trying to 100% focus and improve. I will play from 30k - 50k hands per month.
      3) Update frequency dependent on you, at least once a week.
      4) We will be partners and I will always take the cooperation very seriously. Not doing any move without your knowledge.

Your responsibilities as a staker:

1) Money
      2) Lighten up, when I will have tough time. ^^

Possibility of extension the deal if we both agree...

I'm looking forward to your replies and stake offers,
      KillerFishes
  • 12 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by KillerFishes

KillerFishes - Feedback

Hey folks,

Brief info about me:

I’ve been playing poker for 4 years now, started illegaly on my mother’s acc. I’ve never deposited any money and build everything from 0 playing freerolls. However, I’m a student so I had to cashout everything immidiately and use it in real life.
      3.1.2011 I’ve deposited 100$ on PS and got 600$ from a very good friend of mine – so I was able to get full first deposit bonus. I’ve been playing only with my 100$ from freerolls – it was about 400k hands playing 24 tables on NL2-NL5 and eventually NL10 this period takes place in the first graph.
      PTR didn’t track me correctly, though, as you can see… After this sick grinding work where I moved from 100$ to about 1500$ by hard work I needed a break. I cashout 1000$ to cover expenses and continued with MTTs – I’ve hit something (900$ and some smaller cash) again – cashout. Then I’ve tried to play some SNGs, however, I was sick of over reg games. => I’ve moved to Boss and wanted to LEARN not mass grind 5max it was on January this year.
      Since that time I’m working hard to get better and better. I started again from NL4 and built my way to NL25 (unfortunately, HEM didn’t work properly back then, after BOSS last update it seems tracking is fine…) My skill level is very good – I’m very active in HJ forums (CZ, EN and passively RUS/GER) - you can check it out there, to get some idea about my thinking level ;) . The problem is that I have to cashout very often to cover everything - I'm only 19 years old and more or less I try to be independant as much as possible.

Graphs - grinding time - clearing FDB on PS (last hands NL10sh.. b/e from the very start of my "carrer" was pretty success I guess ^^)

Boss 15k only ~~

PS - ThrustMe (not correctly tracked as you can see but w/e ~~, 1. graph) - 24 tabling from the very start
      Boss - not tracked at all via PTR ... (2. graph, unfortunately, there were some problems with Boss and HEM, therefore, I can upload only these 17k hands...)

Reason for stake - As I mentioned before. Huge amount of cashouts since I'm a student. Also a fail story where I've joined some stupid advertisement and automatically registered into tournaments, which cost me my whole bankroll ... lol! ~~ I just feel huge edge against these NL25 players (experience from HJ forum)... Hand in hand with the first deposit bonus I find it very advantageous for you, investors.

How much do I request?:

I request 1k$ investment for playing NL25SH on site with First deposit bonus.
      - Poker770/Pokerheaven

Pay off deal:
      Winnings + rakeback% goes 50/50.
      First deposit bonus, when <0;50)% cleared goes 75%/25% in your favour.
      when <50,75)% cleared goes 50%/50%
      when <75;100)% cleared goes 75%/25% in my favour.

I cover 20% of the investment.

Besides the money I'm looking for a staker who will prefer longer cooperation and will actively participate on my skill growth. (It will definitely pay off)!
      Just to be honest, I'm not gonna ask you questions everyday, however, I think it's good for both of us that you're somehow above my skill in CG, SH and we can discuss some situations/leaks...

The staking will goes for period when the first deposit bonus is active - (45-60 days dependant on site)..

Your likely valorization in this period of time?:

- very dependat on the site we choose for clearing. (definitely we can discuss this and I'd be even happy if we would do so)
      - in B/E period you will still get over 30% since rakeback + FDB
      - in 2bb/100+ (with my skill advantage the bottom of my winrate) it goes for 80k hands to about 200$ extra for you. Means it highly exceeds 50% of valorization in 2months!

My hand analyzes, recognize my skill level:

2nd barrel reasoning:
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=178460

Not really good c-r spot, bro!
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?
      threadid=178711

3way pot analyzing c-r vs donk?
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/forum/thread.php?threadid=178524

You can find plenty of hands there if you're not sure about my skill.

Next month I'm graduating. You might think I'd be busy a lot. However, it's
      completely opposite. I will have to go to school only on the subjects I'm taking the final exam => plenty of free time! And I want to spend a lot of time and really focus on poker as number 1!

When we agree on staking - I will:

1) spend 4 hours/day in the week and 8hours/day in the weekend ratio 3:1 (means only playing/hh analyzing) extra time for HJ + videos
      2) I'm 4-6 tabling now, trying to 100% focus and improve. I will play from 30k - 50k hands per month.
      3) Update frequency dependent on you, at least once a week.
      4) We will be partners and I will always take the cooperation very seriously. Not doing any move without your knowledge.

Your responsibilities as a staker:

1) Money
      2) Lighten up, when I will have tough time. ^^

Possibility of extension the deal if we both agree...

I'm looking forward to your replies and stake offers,
      KillerFishes

Quoted for reference

WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      I have re-instated your application and deleted your other thread.

Regards,
      Richard
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Hi Fruktpuff,

Thank you very much! As soon as I get home I will copy it and save it.
      I guess I'm still not able to get staking due the lack of posts, right?

I'll let you know in this thread. So you can edit it back.
      Once again I'm sorry for inappropriate post :) .

Edit: I just forgot to ask you where I can check the curent amount of posts.

Regards
      KillerFishes
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      You're allowed to request a stake, there seems to have been some mistake made.

So unless you want to remove it, you can apply here.

Regards,
      Richard
    • TiciBoy
      TiciBoy
      Bronze
      You really think you need "1k$ investment for playing NL25SH"? :f_confused:
      Plus you say you cover 20%...So that's 50BIs?

Little too much for a stake, don't you think?
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Can anyone in the community vouch for you?
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Fruktpuff - :s_love: Thanks, thanks! If I'm allowed to request ofc I'd keep it :)

TiciBoy - Well, as I mentioned above I'm more or less busto now. I'm trying to rebuild from freerolls again and I'm about 30€ now... However, I just thought it's a good idea to skip these grinding NL4-NL10 and get immidiately into some stakes where my raises are respected! :f_biggrin: - I just don't want to waste time on grind' up from NL4 again ~~

I like to play with safe roll, it's the reason for 1k$ and the next very important fact is that I want to get the maximum value of the First deposit bonus. And by covering 20% I mean if we get to red numbers at the end of our staking. I cover 20% of looses.

Jan217 - Well, I can't really tell. I haven't made any kind of staking before so I guess no :) ... It would have to be somehow who had seen me in the HJ or read my blog and by chance ended up here... :f_biggrin:

I understand there is a huge risk aversion. Therefore, if there is anything I could do to make the deal safer for you, just tell me. :)

Like sending ID, sign a contract, not a problem at all :)

Cya
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Kk ... seems like there's no interest. My profile was just viewed so many times that I feel like a celebrity :s_biggrin:

I just have one question... Would you mind telling me what are the main reasons for you letting this investment go? Thanks :)

Btw, if you don't want to invest for any reason this 1k, we could make a deal for 400$ playing NL10 - with the very same conditions expect for the First deposit bonus, where % will be calculated from 400$ (100%), which is obvious, just to be clear...

Cya :)
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      usually even if someone agrees to stake you 40BI for nl 'x' they will only ship you about 10 Buyin and top up as required up to the original agreed amount, just because it minimises the damage if you decide to run off with it.
    • KillerFishes
      KillerFishes
      Bronze
      Well, the problem with the first deposit bonus is that I think it's only one time deposit, isn't it?
      Tbh, I don't instist on full investment at one time. I just thought that these extra % will help some to decide :)

However, I understand... The conditions can be definitely discussed :)
      I know that probably every scammer is saying that, but I'm not this type of
      Person :) )

Cya and Jan thanks for valuable post :)
    • totte1992
      totte1992
      Bronze
      Accept friend request and send me your skypename in à pm and we might can work something out .
    • Zemnieks11
      Zemnieks11
      Bronze
      i might stake you for 500$ which is 50%, but wouldnt offer any coaching or answering to questions, maybe some hands but not daily. also why not to make it just 50/50 on rakeback it just makes it easier.