[Application] Selling action on 25NL shot [Sold]

    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.12.2010 Posts: 1,039
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2014-002

      Hi,

      I starting to think about moving up to NL25 since I feel like I'm pretty solid reg at NL10 and don't want to waste my time there, but in order not to move back and forward too many times because of swings I want to sell some action.

      The period will be from 10/01-30/01, in that period I will try to get around 50,000 hands. I'm currently grinding out a deposit bonus where I got around $300 left. That as well as FPP's and milestones won't be included in the result, but in case I should end down for the period my first priority will be to pay off the stakers with the bonuses and FPP's.

      My all-time graph on my current stars account (since september):


      My all-time graph on 6-max:


      My first shot at NL25:


      • Want 40 BI Bankroll
      • Selling 75%
      • Splitting profit from the 75% sold 50/50
      • Stakers will be payed with bonuses in case the period will end in a loss


      Package 750 $:
      10% - $75
      20% - $150
      50% - $375

      I will rather not sell less than 10% packages since it will be in too low numbers.

      If there is sold less than 50% by the 10/01 it will depend on what my bankroll can afford, if this is all sold by tomorrow I will be ready to start then if okay with staker.

      Never been staked before, but I'm an honorable guy, and the last thing I want to do is scam anybody. In case there are any questions feel free to add me in community and exchange Skype. Also feel free to check my blog where you can get a little information on me. :)

      [Edit by VorpalF2F: Added link to feedback thread]
      Feedback Thread
      _____

      [100/100]
      RasTweet - 10% - Received
      Maythany - 10% - Received
      iiikrrr - 10% - Received
      scrazy - 20% - Received
      Biogas - 20% - Received
      Alan883 - 20% - Received
      nmilan84 - 10% - Received
  • 31 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.12.2010 Posts: 3,758
      Originally posted by JCSeerup
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.
      #2014-002

      Hi,

      I starting to think about moving up to NL25 since I feel like I'm pretty solid reg at NL10 and don't want to waste my time there, but in order not to move back and forward too many times because of swings I want to sell some action.

      The period will be from 10/01-30/01, in that period I will try to get around 50,000 hands. I'm currently grinding out a deposit bonus where I got around $300 left. That as well as FPP's and milestones won't be included in the result, but in case I should end down for the period my first priority will be to pay off the stakers with the bonuses and FPP's.

      My all-time graph on my current stars account (since september):


      My all-time graph on 6-max:


      My first shot at NL25:


      • Want 40 BI Bankroll
      • Selling 75%
      • Splitting profit from the 75% sold 50/50
      • Stakers will be payed with bonuses in case the period will end in a loss


      10% - $75
      20% - $150
      50% - $375

      I will rather not sell less than 10% packages since it will be in too low numbers.

      If there is sold less than 50% by the 10/01 it will depend on what my bankroll can afford, if this is all sold by tomorrow I will be ready to start then if okay with staker.

      Never been staked before, but I'm an honorable guy, and the last thing I want to do is scam anybody. In case there are any questions feel free to add me in community and exchange Skype. Also feel free to check my blog where you can get a little information on me. :)


      WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS

      Please note that the rules have been updated.
      Please review. Your feedback would be appreciated.

      Best of luck :)
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Joined: 22.07.2010 Posts: 384
      20% - $150
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.12.2010 Posts: 1,039
      Stars SN: BreakYouNuts, from Ireland, Justin Bieber avatar
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.12.2009 Posts: 4,553
      10% sending now, added you in Comm tool as well for Skype.
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.10.2011 Posts: 1,189
      interested in 10%, I've friend requested you.
    • scrazy
      scrazy
      Bronze
      Joined: 05.11.2009 Posts: 644
      I want 20%. Added you in comm tool.
      GL
    • iiikrrr
      iiikrrr
      Bronze
      Joined: 28.07.2010 Posts: 524
      Want 10%. Think there still 10% left?

      e. paid from a nick b......3
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.12.2010 Posts: 1,039
      Think I might have been a bit unclear, I want a $1000 BR where I sell 75%, so there is $750 for sale, currently 75% of the $750 is reserved.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.12.2010 Posts: 1,039
      Received money from RasTweet and maythany
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.12.2009 Posts: 4,553
      Originally posted by JCSeerup
      Received money from RasTweet and maythany
      Just a suggestion but maybe take a look at thoreks stakings and how he updates his OP. It's easy to see for us to see if our % is a) reserved and b) received. Don't have to so it but would be nice for everyone.
    • scrazy
      scrazy
      Bronze
      Joined: 05.11.2009 Posts: 644
      Sent 20% - 150$
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.12.2010 Posts: 1,039
      Originally posted by scrazy
      Sent 20% - 150$
      Recieved.
    • biogas
      biogas
      Gold
      Joined: 22.07.2010 Posts: 384
      Sent 20% - 150$
    • maythany
      maythany
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.10.2011 Posts: 1,189
      I'll take the remaining 5%
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.12.2010 Posts: 1,039
      Originally posted by biogas
      Sent 20% - 150$
      Recieved.

      Originally posted by maythany
      I'll take the remaining 5%
      I'm selling action worth $750, so far I have received $525, so there are still $225 left = 30%

      That said you are still welcome to take another 5% ;)
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.12.2010 Posts: 1,039
      I start playing this afternoon, so last chance to join.

      Sold 70/100 [$525/$750].
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Joined: 26.12.2009 Posts: 4,553
      How are you going to compensate for the % not sold? Or are you going to play with a smaller BR?

      Will you update here or are you going to make a rail thread?

      Thanks!

      RasTweet
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.12.2008 Posts: 1,941
      Hey,

      i would like to reserve 20% so 150$.

      thanks.
    • JCSeerup
      JCSeerup
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.12.2010 Posts: 1,039
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      How are you going to compensate for the % not sold? Or are you going to play with a smaller BR?

      Will you update here or are you going to make a rail thread?

      Thanks!

      RasTweet
      The plan would have been to play with 30 BI's since that's still a decent BR IMO, but obviously if anybody would have had a problem with it I would have taken in to consideration taking the rest myself. It seems like I'm going to sell 90%, so to get an even BR I will take the last 10% myself unless someone come in last minute and want them.

      Selling action on 20NL shot - Rail

      Originally posted by Alan883
      Hey,

      i would like to reserve 20% so 150$.

      thanks.
      Reserved.

      You can send whenever you want to BreakYouNuts (from Ireland, Justin Bieber avatar)
    • 1
    • 2