when to change table?

• Vasco911
      Vasco911
      Bronze
      How many hands do you sit and wait when your playing the SSS. Ive been sitting here for 26 hands and havnt had one to play with. Should I try a different table when this happens?

I got QQ and earned 25bb at hand 33....
  • 6 replies
    • michaelqian
      michaelqian
      Bronze
      I don't think it really matters.

But if you think most of your opponents are better players than you and can easily dictate your play, change table.
    • Magijec
      Magijec
      Bronze
      Originally posted by michaelqian
      But if you think most of your opponents are better players than you and can easily dictate your play, change table.
      Id suggest, that if u think this, you should rather log off your poker account and reread all the articles you can.

Anyway changing tables because of not getting playable hands wont help. Sit where is a lot of donks and action.
    • s1ndr0me
      s1ndr0me
      Bronze
      26 hands is fine. I tend to reload @ about 18BB then again when I hit 15. If I don't get any play by then I'll change table. keep an eye on the steal stats of the players to your right just to make sure they are not taking you for a ride.
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      play more than one table.

changing table won't improve your luck. that's pure superstition, and doesn't work.
    • Vasco911
      Vasco911
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Kruppe

changing table won't improve your luck. that's pure superstition, and doesn't work.
      How many tables should I be playing? Is it good to play different games at the same time? Like playing omaha, 7stud, and holdem at once?
    • Kruppe
      Kruppe
      Black
      Originally posted by Vasco911
      Originally posted by Kruppe

How many tables should I be playing? Is it good to play different games at the same time? Like playing omaha, 7stud, and holdem at once?
      no, playing more than one game is very dangerous. start by playing 2 tables, and when you're comfortable, try 3