Dear Member,

this thread should help you to get answers to the most frequently asked questions regarding "Private Coaching".

FAQ for Member and Private Coaching Interests

1. What is Private Coaching?
--> Private Coaching is a (nearly always) individual Coaching with costs between a student and his coach
--> All Private Coaching Offers on are the responsibilities of the Coaches who offer a coaching
--> is only the advertising rostrum for the Private Coaching. You book one over the Coach not
--> All conditions of the Private Coaching offers (e.g. Payments, content, timetable etc.) has to be clarified between student and coach. takes no responsibility for not paid coaching sessions - Payment in advance should be mandatory.

2. How can I use a Private Coaching?
--> First you have to choose a Coach you want to book a coaching with. Every coach who is allowed to advertise on have his own Feedbackthread, where you can find all informations you need. An Overview you can get here.

3. I booked a Private Coaching, how can I give feedback?
--> Use the Feedbackthread of the coach you book a coaching with. Here you have a overview over all our Coaches.

4. Can I open up a thread in the Private Coaching subforum?
--> For the clarity of the coaching, we do not allow that to members in this subforum.

5. What are the requirements to advertise my own Private Coaching?
--> To be eligable as a Private Coach on you have to be an active coach for this community. This way every interest student has some kind of quality insurance, since our coaches proved them self already in front of the community.

6. What kind of Coaching is not allowed?
All kind of coaching sessions that are forbidden by Poker Rooms, i.e. Final Table Coaching on PokerStars is not allowed!

7. My question regarding Private Coaching isn´t answered yet, what can I do?
--> For general questions regarding Private Coaching please use that thread to post your question.
--> For specific questions regarding a coaching offer of a Private Coach, please use his Feedbackthread. Overview

Kind regards,