Skip to forum
[GOING PRO] The Ste...
 
Notifications
Clear all

[GOING PRO] The Stepping Stone. Fusionpk-DukeXIII-Firefly52

206 Posts
19 Users
0 Reactions
13.6 K Views
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

adf


Reply
Quote
fusionpk
Joined: 21.01.2010
Oldschool Grinder

shove KK in this spot, what do u achieve by calling? u lose value vs QQ, u can possibly get bluffed on this flop by a QQ thats like "WTF ILL JUST SHOVE ANYWAY", etc. just shove it in pre im sure ur still ahead of his range.

i would cold 4b to about 0.58 then call any shove/shove over myself.


Reply
Quote
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

ad


Reply
Quote
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

adf


Reply
Quote

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
[tg]BU$0.90:///////;SB (Hero)$4.25:///////;BB$2.93:///////;MP3$8.12:///////;CO$4.00:///////;[/tg]

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:d, K:c.
3 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, BB calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.32) Q:c, 8:s, 9:d (2 players)
Hero bets $0.15, BB calls $0.15.

Turn: ($0.62) 7:d (2 players)
Hero bets $0.29, BB calls $0.29.

River: ($1.2) 6:c (2 players)
Hero checks, BB checks.

Final Pot: $1.2.

couple of hands ago he called my AK preflop allin with QJo. Reads so far: Total idiot, loves chasing runner runner draws (and hitting them).

I bet because I thought he was chasing a straightdraw / possibly runner runner flush.


Reply
Quote
Salivanth
Joined: 01.01.2011
PokerStrategist

If he loves to chase draws, maybe betting larger would have been a good idea. If he has an OESD, betting potsize on the flop would force a mistake if he called. And if he likes to chase, why not bet substantially on the turn too, to extract as much money as possible?

I generally make my c-bets 2/3 pot or sometimes higher, so I'm interested in seeing the thought process behind 1/2 pot bets. I understand you can be behind quite a lot, but if I'm unwilling to make a substantial bet vs. his draws, I'd rather just check.


Reply
Quote

idk, Im used to betting 1/2 potsize, mainly for pot control and cuz it usually is easy to shove on river anyways.

Anyways, another hand:

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
[tg]CO (Hero)$4.22:///////;BU$4.05:///////;SB$3.82:///////;BB$3.88:///////;[/tg]

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:h, J:s.
Hero raises to $0.16, BU folds, SB calls $0.14, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.36) T:h, A:d, Q:h (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $0.17, SB raises to $0.56, Hero calls $0.39.

Turn: ($1.48) K:s (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $0.70, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.48.

Was kind of surprised by his cr on flop, something I hardly ever see on micro's. Decided to call because of highest pair, my gutshot and the huge possibility he is actually bluffing.


Reply
Quote
Salivanth
Joined: 01.01.2011
PokerStrategist

So tomorrow I begin the next, more serious, stage in my Poker career: Treating it like a job. Reading Leatherass's "Treat Your Poker Like A Business" book was very inspiring. Made me decide I want to be a professional, and to actually take steps to get there, not just move up limits and hope.

The first step is to establish a schedule, and dedicate plenty of hours to the game. In the end, I ended up with about a 28-hour week. I'll do the following schedule on Saturday, Sunday, and three weekdays:

Begin at 12 pm.

Study. (45 minutes)
Analyse the 5 swingiest hands from yesterday’s session (Most $ won or lost). (5-10 minutes)
Check the last session’s hand evaluation threads. (5 minutes)
Decide on 1-2 concepts to work on today. (2 minutes)
Play Poker. (2 hours, including table selection)
Take a break. (15 minutes)
Play Poker. (2 hours, including table selection)
Analyse session metrics, such as time spent focusing, number of stupid mistakes made, etc. (5 minutes)
Post hands in hand evaluation forum. (10-15 minutes)
Choose material for the next session’s study. (2 minutes)

End at 5:30-5:40 pm.

In total, I'm doing 4 hours of play and 75-85 minutes of study and analysis per day that I play. A bit more study than the 20% Leatherass recommended, but I'm not sure if said 20% includes analysis or not, so there you go.

Tonight I shall simply be posting hands in the evaluation forum and choosing material for the next session's study (Continuing with the NL Beginner's learning path, to brush up on the fundamentals.) to allow the schedule to begin tomorrow. I'll also pick three metrics to measure over the coming week.

My short-term goal is simple: To keep to this schedule, and keep a time log to ensure I did. That's all I need to concern myself with: Should I succeed in this, my other goals should take care of themselves. My longer term goals are:

Play 50,000 hands in the next nine weeks. This is enough hands to, assuming a 7bb/100 winrate, move up to NL10 after the nine weeks have concluded.

Become an NL10 regular by the end of the year. Variance may mess with this, but it's what I shall aim towards.

After 9 weeks, I will reassess my schedule, and set some more goals.

Week 1, Day 1 begins tomorrow, on Saturday October 1.

Wish me luck!


Reply
Quote
Salivanth
Joined: 01.01.2011
PokerStrategist

Have some hands for you fusion: These were some hands I marked a day or two ago:

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($4)
Hero (SB) ($4)
Button ($4.60)
BB ($4.06)
CO ($2.53)
MP ($4.42)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 8, 7
2 folds, CO calls $0.04, 1 fold, Hero bets $0.14, BB calls $0.12, CO calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.48) 6, 4, Q (3 players)
Hero checks, BB checks, CO checks

Turn: ($0.48) 5 (3 players)
Hero bets $0.41, BB calls $0.41, CO calls $0.41

River: ($1.71) 10 (3 players)
Hero bets $1.31, 2 folds

Total pot: $1.71

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($4.06)
Button ($4.11)
UTG ($7.37)
Hero (SB) ($4)
MP ($4.06)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, K
1 fold, MP bets $0.16, 1 fold, Hero calls $0.18, 1 fold

Flop: ($0.40) 6, Q, 3 (2 players)
Hero bets $0.29, MP raises $0.60, Hero calls $0.31

Turn: ($1.60) 10 (2 players)
Hero checks, MP checks

River: ($1.60) K (2 players)
Hero bets $1.05, 1 fold

Total pot: $1.60

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (4 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($4)
BB ($4.29)
SB ($6.31)
Hero (UTG) ($4)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A, 5
Hero bets $0.16, 1 fold, SB calls $0.14, BB calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.48) 2, 5, Q (3 players)
SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $0.31, SB calls $0.31, 1 fold

Turn: ($1.10) 2 (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $0.53, SB calls $0.53

River: ($2.16) K (2 players)
SB checks, Hero checks

Total pot: $2.16


Reply
Quote
_Anonymous_ Topic starter
_Anonymous_

Hey Salivanth

About the last hand.. Don't you think that Open Raising from UTG with A5o is way too lose?? Have you got any particular reason for this ? Any reads etc?


Reply
Quote
fusionpk
Joined: 21.01.2010
Oldschool Grinder

will review all hands later & post fireflys vid review.

but since Duke made a comment on salivanth's hand ill just post my thoughts.

firstly 78o hand, I think isolating in SB this hand is probably -EV, just fold preflop, if u were BTN I think its good, rest of hand is obv std.

A5o hand, way way way way too loose to open UTG, this hand has no post flop playability, flop only 1 top pair, that has super sick reverse implied odds. muck this pre.

I also think value betting 2 streets with this 2nd pair is really bad. What do u expect him to be calling 2 streets? it's very rare he is calling 2 streets with much worse, more likely u value cut urself vs Qx TT->66 etc. he has no worse 5x in his range etc. so u cant even argue a thin value bet rly, and turning ur hand into a bluff in this spot isn't even worth considering.

KQ hand, muck pre, don't call out of the blinds with a hand like KQ, either muck or 3b, I am probably more inclined to 3b vs CO, but I have more confidence in 3b pots. probably just worth mucking for now. u are leaking pretty hard if u are going to be ch/folding when u don't hit a piece.


Reply
Quote
Salivanth
Joined: 01.01.2011
PokerStrategist

On the A5o hand, it says UTG, but it's 4-handed, so I opened as if I was playing from the CO. It seemed like a logical thought process at the time.

Thanks for the advice on the other hands, clearly I have a lot to learn...


Reply
Quote
Salivanth
Joined: 01.01.2011
PokerStrategist

Well, I am definitely all Pokered out today. Had my first day of keeping to my schedule today. Don't know if I've ever played 4 hours in one day before, but in the next 9 weeks it shall become routine. The good news is that I went on a ridiculous heater, and I'm up forty dollars in one day. At NL4. Easy game, right? :P

The fish were extremely fishy, here's one hand I'd like to show off:

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($4)
Hero (BB) ($5.74)
CO ($6.03)
Button ($9.61)
SB ($4.26)
MP ($4.22)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 10, 4
UTG calls $0.04, 4 folds, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.10) 8, 9, 4 (2 players)
Hero checks, UTG checks

Turn: ($0.10) 4 (2 players)
Hero bets $0.08, UTG calls $0.08

River: ($0.26) 3 (2 players)
Hero bets $0.17, UTG raises $0.34, Hero raises $0.68, UTG raises $1.02, Hero raises $4.77 (All-In), UTG calls $2.52 (All-In)

Total pot: $8.02

Results below:
Hero had 10, 4 (three of a kind, fours).
UTG had K, Q (one pair, fours).
Outcome: Hero won $9.36

That same player made a huge overshove on the turn a few minutes later and I called with my unimproved pocket eights and won. He tightened up after that, unfortunately.

I'm beginning to think in terms of "What worse hands does he have that could call" in terms of value bets, not just "Is my hand good enough to value bet?". I'm quite happy with this.

I'm also happy with my table selection. Whenever I go to select tables mid-session, I'll look at some of the most juicy tables, only to find I'm already seated there! I'm definitely picking the best tables more often than not.

It was probably -EV to keep playing during the fourth hour when my focus was low and I was tired, but I do believe it's much more +EV to learn to do that. So I shall keep it up in future.

Here were today's metrics:

In session 1, I looked at my new ranges (Thanks Fusion!) 14 times. In session 2, I looked 5 times.

In session 1, I made 8 stupid mistakes that I caught immediately. Mostly these were contibetting in situations I shouldn't have been contibetting in. In session 2, there were 7. These were a greater variety of errors.

In session 1, I lost focus 22 times. This seems like a lot, but it was almost like meditation. If I started thinking about something other than the Poker in front of me for more than a couple of seconds, that was a loss of focus. As expected, it was higher in session 2, losing focus 32 times.

Today my main focuses in play were learning my new ranges, c-betting less, and not being as aggressive in unraised pots. I believe I succeeded at two of these. I still need to c-bet less often, I still hover around 90% c-bet percentage.

I have three hands in the hand evaluation forum, and I shall also post them here:

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($2.06)
Button ($4)
Hero (CO) ($6.18)
MP ($3.93)
SB ($3.22)
BB ($1.64)

Preflop: Hero is CO with K, Q
2 folds, Hero bets $0.12, Button calls $0.12, 1 fold, BB calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.38) K, A, 10 (3 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $0.25, Button calls $0.25, BB calls $0.25

Turn: ($1.13) 3 (3 players)
BB checks, Hero checks, Button bets $0.40, BB calls $0.40, Hero calls $0.40

River: ($2.33) Q (3 players)
BB bets $0.87 (All-In), Hero calls $0.87, Button calls $0.87

Total pot: $4.94

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Button ($4)
Hero (SB) ($4)
MP ($8.40)
UTG ($5.01)
BB ($2.84)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 4, A
3 folds, Hero bets $0.10, BB calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.24) J, 8, 2 (2 players)
Hero bets $0.15, BB calls $0.15

Turn: ($0.54) 2 (2 players)
Hero checks, BB checks

River: ($0.54) K (2 players)
Hero bets $0.26, BB calls $0.26

Total pot: $1.06

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (3 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

Hero (SB) ($4.02)
BB ($4.12)
Button ($4.70)

Preflop: Hero is SB with 10, J
1 fold, Hero bets $0.10, BB calls $0.08

Flop: ($0.24) 2, 8, 7 (2 players)
Hero bets $0.15, BB raises $0.36, Hero calls $0.21

Turn: ($0.96) 5 (2 players)
Hero checks, BB bets $0.69, Hero calls $0.69

River: ($2.34) J (2 players)
Hero checks, BB bets $1.36, Hero calls $1.36

Total pot: $5.06

Well, that's all for today: For the brave few who read the entire thing, thanks very much for reading!


Reply
Quote
fusionpk
Joined: 21.01.2010
Oldschool Grinder

@Duke 77 hand, I probably wouldn't fold the R but I don't blame u, its close either way without reads/stats its very hard to say, if hes a competent 24tabbing nit its probably a fold.

Originally posted by Firefly52
Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)

Known players:
[tg]BU$0.90:///////;SB (Hero)$4.25:///////;BB$2.93:///////;MP3$8.12:///////;CO$4.00:///////;[/tg]

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:d, K:c.
3 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, BB calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.32) Q:c, 8:s, 9:d (2 players)
Hero bets $0.15, BB calls $0.15.

Turn: ($0.62) 7:d (2 players)
Hero bets $0.29, BB calls $0.29.

River: ($1.2) 6:c (2 players)
Hero checks, BB checks.

Final Pot: $1.2.

couple of hands ago he called my AK preflop allin with QJo. Reads so far: Total idiot, loves chasing runner runner draws (and hitting them).

I bet because I thought he was chasing a straightdraw / possibly runner runner flush.

Ch/fold flop, this flop completely smashes his pf range, also u get floated here an absolute tonne and u can do fk all about it


Reply
Quote
fusionpk
Joined: 21.01.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Originally posted by Firefly52
idk, Im used to betting 1/2 potsize, mainly for pot control and cuz it usually is easy to shove on river anyways.

Anyways, another hand:

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (4 handed)

Known players:
[tg]CO (Hero)$4.22:///////;BU$4.05:///////;SB$3.82:///////;BB$3.88:///////;[/tg]

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:h, J:s.
Hero raises to $0.16, BU folds, SB calls $0.14, BB folds.

Flop: ($0.36) T:h, A:d, Q:h (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $0.17, SB raises to $0.56, Hero calls $0.39.

Turn: ($1.48) K:s (2 players)
SB checks, Hero bets $0.70, SB folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $1.48.

Was kind of surprised by his cr on flop, something I hardly ever see on micro's. Decided to call because of highest pair, my gutshot and the huge possibility he is actually bluffing.

Would be nice to know his 3b%, but here in this spot he reps not a wide range, only QT and AT that wouldn't 3b pre really, he probably has some semi bluffs in his range here, fd's gutshots etc & I think ppl check/raise this spot super often. I think overall it's kind of a misplayed spot.
I like your flop call since we have TP GS and backdoor hearts, I think u play this hand quite well. WP.


Reply
Quote
fusionpk
Joined: 21.01.2010
Oldschool Grinder

Originally posted by Salivanth
No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($4)
Hero (BB) ($5.74)
CO ($6.03)
Button ($9.61)
SB ($4.26)
MP ($4.22)

Preflop: Hero is BB with 10, 4
UTG calls $0.04, 4 folds, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.10) 8, 9, 4 (2 players)
Hero checks, UTG checks

Turn: ($0.10) 4 (2 players)
Hero bets $0.08, UTG calls $0.08

River: ($0.26) 3 (2 players)
Hero bets $0.17, UTG raises $0.34, Hero raises $0.68, UTG raises $1.02, Hero raises $4.77 (All-In), UTG calls $2.52 (All-In)

Total pot: $8.02

Results below:
Hero had 10, 4 (three of a kind, fours).
UTG had K, Q (one pair, fours).
Outcome: Hero won $9.36

I actually kind of dislike the way we play this hand, I think we should stab the flop and probably check back most turns trying to get to showdown, when we check back here we struggle to to get to showdown unless he just checks it down (we only improve on a T or a 4 and every other turn card is really ugly for our hand). It's also good to get into a habit of trying to take down limp pots early when ppl show no interest.

As played obviously we bet turn so I like this.

Obviously river is a mandatory bet because he reps some weak showdown value so we can't really make any other move imo. When he raises the R I think we should JUST CALL. If he's bluffing he's gonna fold to a raise anyway, and if he's not bluffing he most likely has us beat. We could do with an idea of his VPIP here so that we know what sort of hands he has in his range (does he limp 45o here for example?) clearly if he has nearly 100% of hands in this spot there are some hands we can value raise against and he clearly does rep 4x, but honestly, I think we should just call I think he's super polarised and ur gonna make mistakes if he re-raises you. I also think he could play 88 or 99 this way if his PFR is super low, some ppl like to trap in these spots. A4 K4s Q4s he might play like this if his VPIP is quite high.

It's hard to say because his line reps such a polarised range and there arn't really that many hands he can have, tbh I think his line is super often a bluff, but the times it isn't a bluff he likely has us beat so I think in this spot u are better to just call his R raise.

It's worth noting that had u stabbed flop, turn comes nice for u, u get more money in vs a narrower range, and u take down the pot super often on the flop anyway.

He's clearly a fish, but it's a bad habit to get into, massively over-repping ur hand on R really.


Reply
Quote
fusionpk
Joined: 21.01.2010
Oldschool Grinder

KQ hand:

leading flop is ok I think esp if someone behind is a fish.

now both players come along, their ranges are defs stronger than yours in this spot so c/f turn.

as played folding R also, u are multiway ur range has to be MUCH tighter, and the nut worst R card falls for u also. Just coz it improves ur hand doesn't mean we have to call, it massively improves their perceived ranges and does hardly anything to our hand except improve us to beat Ax.

A4s hand:

I think cbetting the flop is ok, because if u check he will bet super often and ur in a tough spot calling down. Again stats on the plrs would make it much easier to tell the correct line here, esp PF VPIP & F fold to cbet. etc. U shud defs work on formulating more reads and taking an interest in stats. (Stats arn't the be all and end all but they help u formulate some kind of range).

On the turn we pick up equity, but the deux is like a brick and a bad card to barrel in general. However I mean, we must still have some fold equity, he must float atleast some % of the time here with better A highs, maybe overcards and maybe some small pairs. This is why it's nice to have an idea of VPIP & fcbet coz it really helps us formulate a turn range. Anyway as it is we pickup quite a bit of equity and probably we still do have some F/E so I think betting about half pot here is best. 1) He still folds some equity share and maybe better A highs maybe small pairs. 2) Betting half pot is much better than having to ch/call POT, we also lose initiative so when we hit we miss a tonne of value on the river. 3) Betting can't be terrible because when we do hit we get paid off much more $$.

On this R. I think it's interesting to turn A high into a bluff here, it's defs a good card to frighten him with, but at the end of the day ppl don't like to fold in small pots, ppl at this limit don't like to fold anyway, so I think betting half pot on this river when ppl have no action behind and just like to click buttons is probably going to be bad. The concept/idea is nice but in reality I think u set money on fire. I still don't think he's going to fold better A highs/any pair for a half pot river bet here. I also think some of his flop floating range can contain overcards, so he also sometimes hits this K. I think u are better to bet the turn since u have more equity and probably a little more F/E since there is still R action to come.

I hope though you are starting to realise about playability, esp OOP. I mean if this was A4o u wouldn't have even been able to pickup ur draw on the turn, and ur in a hand OOP w/ totally no playability and almost no way to win the pot.

TJ hand. I like it, u can't fold flop or turn just coz u have no much equity (u have GS+2overs aswell as ur fd, if it was a naked fd ur probs folding T but given ur overs might be good and u have a gutshot to the nuts u have to call 2)

on R, this is the decision really. Obviously villains raise is to rep a set or such. Heres my thoughts. Villains flop raise is polarising, it's 2p set or draw. He can't have here imo A8 or sth, because 1) he might not call it preflop and 2) hes probs not capable of thin value raising and would probs raise bigger on flop???

anyway, as it goes, I probably call this R too, all draws bust apart from T9 (we also block T9dd so he has to be raising T9o which he probs doesn't always do). and he is repping only 22 77 88, we assume he would 3b 99->AA pre but maybe we can include 99. Anyway I think there are more draws than value combos in his range on this R so we have to call.

HOWEVER, thats against a taggy player, I mean if villain has shown any passive tendencies or has a super low ch/rai F // aggression factor, just fold R.

I know some of my evaluations don't explain exactly "Do this on F/T/R" but im really trying to get you to think about ranges/hands/the thought process behind each hand. I'm also really trying to get u to understand the importance of adapting to ppls styles. Vs some ppl calling this R can be super profitable, but vs others committing bankroll suicide.


Reply
Quote
Salivanth
Joined: 01.01.2011
PokerStrategist

I told myself I should post stats of everyone involved in the hand, but after my first 6-hour day I just felt too lazy :( Thanks for the advice, I'll post stats today. Also, I'm glad that you're teaching me how to play situations, not hands. After all, what's the likelihood I'm ever gonna run into that exact hand again?


Reply
Quote
Salivanth
Joined: 01.01.2011
PokerStrategist

Gah, long ass day. Mentally exhausted. Hands now, post later.

This first hand I post as a bit of self-flaggelation, punishing myself for even playing this way by posting it up for all to see. However, while I'm pretty sure I fucked up, I'm not sure exactly how. Probably on the turn, but I still would like the hand evaluated. I'm not sure what other line I could have taken, only that it probably isn't this one! :P

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (5 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP ($3.09)
Button ($5.40)
BB ($4.55) (62/0 over 39 hands, f2cbet 56%, WTSD 25%)
Hero (SB) ($4)
UTG ($12.63) (26/17 over 23 hands, WTSD 0% over sample of 7)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, Q
UTG calls $0.04, 2 folds, Hero bets $0.14, BB calls $0.12, UTG calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.48) A, 7, A (3 players)
Hero bets $0.31, 1 fold, UTG calls $0.31

Turn: ($1.10) 6 (2 players)
Hero bets $0.70, UTG raises $1.40, Hero calls $0.70

River: ($3.90) J (2 players)
Hero checks, UTG bets $1, Hero calls $1

Total pot: $5.90

The second hand is a pretty simple implied odds type question.

No-Limit Hold'em, $0.04 BB (6 handed) - Hold'em Manager Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

MP ($3.94)
Button ($6.27)
SB ($1.16)
Hero (UTG) ($4.77)
CO ($4.36)
BB ($4.66) (56/33 over 9 hands, WTSD 40% over sample of 5)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with A, J
Hero bets $0.16, 4 folds, BB calls $0.12

Flop: ($0.34) 9, 10, 8 (2 players)
BB checks, Hero bets $0.22, BB raises $0.80, Hero calls $0.58

Do I have the implied odds to call here?


Reply
Quote

Hello,

Nice blog, I'll follow it.
I think I can learn from your hand posting here, especially the way fusionpk explain his thingking process when evaluate it. From time to time I'll follow the discusion. Good Luck


Reply
Quote
Share: