Sit and Go Hero launches at partypoker

New four handed twist on sit and go formats has launched where players can win up to 10,000 times their buy-in as well as random bounties.

Sit and Go Hero

An innovative new take on variable prize pool games launched at partypoker yesterday allowing users to play for up to 10,000 times more than their buy-in.

In this new game, played with four hands rather than three, an additional “bounty” component has been added randomly to one entrant, generating the boosted windfall.

Should this latest game from partypoker prove successful, it will prove to be another significant turning point in online poker innovations and is by far the biggest original game from partypoker since their operating firm bwin.party was acquired by GVC Holding in late 2015.

The game's breakdown

BWin party

Sit & Go Hero has five different buy-in levels $1, $3, $5, $10, and $20 to allow access for all bankrolls. The prize pool played for is randomly selected once four players have bought in. The player who will have the bounty on their heads will also be decided at random and the bounty could be worth as much as $50,000.

The majority of the time, the winner's take will be around 75% of the pot with the remaining 25% being used for the bounty. However, once the multiplier reaches the 50×-1,000x level, second and third place finishers will also receive a cut. Similarly, when the multiplier hits the huge 10,000x jackpot, second, third, and fourth place finishers all receive 15% of the prize pool, with the winner claiming the rest of the boosted jackpot.

Prizepools can be viewed in a forum thread here

Does this new game excite you?

Share this with your friends

Share this page

Comments (3)

newest first
  • Boeckinho

    #1

    Fürst
  • Boeckinho

    #2

    Joke or not joke thats the question
  • Sandwich09

    #3

    Just looks alot like the Spin n gos.. just with added bounty