Информация для тех, кто не получил все билеты. ОКАЗЫВАЕТСЯ, что нужно было не только поймать требуемую руку и зайти с ней на флоп, но чтобы эта рука обязательно была рейковая!!! Игроки NL2 не всегда на флопе генерируют рейк, а значит, если руку сбросить на флопе, то она не засчитается.
Hello. I urge you to investigate the situation. I met all seven tasks in
the action "Hand of the day" to get tickets for the tournament "$ 5,000
All-in cash". However, I was given only 5 tickets. Accordingly, I can not
take part in the tournament on 26 and 27 September. I ask you to correct
this error. This not normal that earned tournament tickets are not issued
on time. Sincerely.
Thank you for contacting 888poker .
In reference to your recent query, the $5000 All-In Cash Free Tournament Tickets are only credited to your account if you have played at a Raked Hand Table and did not fold prior to the three (3) community cards being dealt.
After a thorough review of your Game History, your last $5000 Ticket was credited on September 24th, as you did not fold prior the community cards being dealt. All of your other raked hands played after September 24th, did not qualify. For more details on the terms and conditions on how to qualify for the $5000 Tournament Ticket, click on the following link: http://promo.888.com/2015/888poker/terms/0817-tnc-unexpexted-email20-hv-en.html
Kind regards,
Damien D.
Member Support Representative
Беда в том, что в условиях промоушена как раз и не упоминается об обязательности рейка...