I'm finding it better to not run it twice by default and only do it when I feel I should, if you know what I mean.
Like this hand below, I don't think I should have done it but I forgot to uncheck the box because it was on by default.
PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4
Hero (BTN): 149.02 BB
SB: 98.94 BB
BB: 100 BB
UTG: 156.58 BB
MP: 176.2 BB
CO: 98 BB
SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A♦ A♥
fold, MP raises to 2.2 BB, fold, Hero raises to 11.5 BB, fold, fold, MP calls 9.3 BB
Flop: (24.5 BB, 2 players) 4♣ Q♣ 4♥
MP checks, Hero bets 12.8 BB, MP raises to 28.94 BB, Hero raises to 137.52 BB and is all-in, MP calls 108.58 BB
Turn: (299.54 BB, 2 players) 3♦
River: (299.54 BB, 2 players) J♥
Players agreed to run it twice.
Turn #2: (299.54 BB, 2 players) 9♣
River #2: (299.54 BB, 2 players) Q♠
MP shows Q♦ K♦ (Two Pair, Queens and Fours)
Board #1 (Pre 16%, Flop 9%, Turn 5%)
(Full House, Queens full of Fours)
Board #2 (Pre 16%, Flop 9%, Turn 5%)
Hero shows A♦ A♥ (Two Pair, Aces and Fours)
Board #1 (Pre 84%, Flop 91%, Turn 95%)
(Two Pair, Aces and Queens)
Board #2 (Pre 84%, Flop 91%, Turn 95%)
Hero wins 147.78 BB
MP wins 147.76 BB
Where as I do wanna run it twice here against a very tight opponent.
PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4
BTN: 97.64 BB
Hero (SB): 118.28 BB
BB: 127.86 BB
UTG: 106.04 BB
MP: 100 BB
CO: 111.82 BB
Hero posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A♥ K♠
fold, fold, CO raises to 2.2 BB, fold, Hero raises to 12.5 BB, BB raises to 25.5 BB, fold, Hero raises to 118.28 BB and is all-in, BB calls 92.78 BB
Flop: (238.76 BB, 2 players) 2♦ 3♣ Q♦
Turn: (238.76 BB, 2 players) 7♣
River: (238.76 BB, 2 players) 2♣
Players agreed to run it twice.
Flop #2: (238.76 BB, 2 players) 9♦ 3♠ K♥
Turn #2: (238.76 BB, 2 players) 8♠
River #2: (238.76 BB, 2 players) K♦
Hero shows A♥ K♠ (One Pair, Twos)
Board #1 (Pre 43%, Flop 25%, Turn 14%)
(Three of a Kind, Kings)
Board #2 (Pre 46%, Flop 89%, Turn 95%)
BB shows J♥ J♦ (Two Pair, Jacks and Twos)
Board #1 (Pre 57%, Flop 75%, Turn 86%)
(Two Pair, Kings and Jacks)
Board #2 (Pre 54%, Flop 11%, Turn 5%)
Hero wins 117.38 BB
BB wins 116.88 BB
And I just played this hand and I did not wanna run this one twice vs a player with semi-fishy stats.
PokerStars - $0.50 NL FAST (6 max) - Holdem - 6 players
Hand converted by PokerTracker 4
Hero (BTN): 111.38 BB
SB: 222.68 BB
BB: 103.72 BB
UTG: 153.32 BB
MP: 208.24 BB
CO: 261.08 BB
SB posts SB 0.5 BB, BB posts BB 1 BB
Pre Flop: (pot: 1.5 BB) Hero has A♣ A♥
fold, MP raises to 3 BB, fold, Hero raises to 12.5 BB, fold, fold, MP raises to 27 BB, Hero raises to 111.38 BB and is all-in, MP calls 84.38 BB
Flop: (224.26 BB, 2 players) 3♥ J♠ 6♣
Turn: (224.26 BB, 2 players) 9♣
River: (224.26 BB, 2 players) 7♥
MP shows Q♠ Q♥ (One Pair, Queens)
(Pre 18%, Flop 8%, Turn 5%)
Hero shows A♣ A♥ (One Pair, Aces)
(Pre 82%, Flop 92%, Turn 95%)
Hero wins 220.26 BB