Vote for the thread of the month

• Poll Poll ends on 14.03.2011, at 19:28.
    • Vote for the Thread of the Month February

1) Poke Her Jokes!!! created by vuksan
        45%
        7) Nutrition and poker. created by Schnitzelfisch
        40%
        8) Irony in Poker created by YinYangS
        4%
        5) post your bluff 72 win heresmile created by marvinsytan
        3%
        3) Possibly the worst bad beat in poker histroy, this is what i put up with every day created by ZeM
        3%
        4) Have you ever had Downswing/bad session and you weren't happy about that? created by KillerFishes
        2%
        2) created by MerlinIV
        2%
        6) I am unable to win in long sessions created by Hajler
        0%
      Total: 91 Votes
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      The community team spend the weekend with reading and preselecting your posts for the Thread of the Month. Thanks to all creators and nominators for your entries.

Now it's time to vote. Who will receive $100 and $50 on their TAF account? Vote now for the Thread of the Month!

Read the threads below and give your vote to the one you like the most. Voting ends on Monday, March 14.

Check out all nominations in the original thread: Create the Thread of the Month February and Win $100

1) Poke Her Jokes!!! created by vuksan, nominated by Mako2d2f
      Comes a H.O.R.S.E in to a bar... Find jokes for your next round of homes games in this thread.

2) created by MerlinIV, nominated by NightFrostaSS
      MerlinIV likes i like 77 , 99 , QQ , KK , AA , 44. What do you like? Tell him!

3) Possibly the worst bad beat in poker histroy, this is what i put up with every day :D created by ZeMammuth, nominated by EmanuelC16
      Description says it all, but we actually seen worse. Help ZeMammuth get back on track.

4) Have you ever had Downswing/bad session and you weren't happy about that? created by KillerFishes, nominated by TilTmuch
      Badbeats gets all of us eventually, learn from it and move on! That's the spirit. Read all about it in this thread.

5) post your bluff 72 win here:) created by marvinsytan, nominated by hackbinder
      Tough bluff from marvinsytan here. What was your toughest bluff? Tell him about it in his thread.

6) I am unable to win in long sessions created by Hajler, nominated by StaticMoth
      Are you having trouble staying focused while playing long sessions? Give this a read and post your thoughts.

7) Nutrition and poker. created by Schnitzelfisch, nominated by NightFrostaSS
      nom...nom...The right diet can be quite hard to find for an online poker player. Let's collect some tips and tricks in this thread. Schnitzelfisch put effort into this thread. A must read.

8) Irony in Poker created by YinYangS, nominated by tiltpokernow
      Making the right choices with a bad outcomes: The Irony In Poker.
  • 9 replies
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      lamest thread of all is leading.. like... really?!
    • alejandrosh
      alejandrosh
      Bronze
      and the one with the sunday million rail a week before?
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by NightFrostaSS

this. i mean come on.. It's just a cheap shot at getting thread of the month

Originally posted by alejandrosh
      and the one with the sunday million rail a week before?
      i voted for this and like 3 others so why isn't it up there? this was funnier then that whole funny pics thread :D

Voted nutrition and poker. That was a great thread.
    • YinYangS
      YinYangS
      Bronze
      i don't know why my thread was nominated but since it's there, please vote for it! hahahaha ^_^
    • Schnitzelfisch
      Schnitzelfisch
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz

No wonder why, anyone can win if someone promotes their thread in the international communities:

Croatia
      Serbia

I don't mind being second at all, it's a great result, but promoting a thread so that the people vote for it on the basis of the creator of the thread being the same nationality, that is just cheap. This makes voting pretty much pointless and irregular IMO.
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Thanks to everyone for taking part in this promotion and congratulations to vuksan for winning $100 and Schnitzelfisch for winning $50.

Please let 14 days go by until the money will find its way to your TAF accounts.

The t-shirt will be raffled and we will announce the winner of it in a following announcement.

All winners will be notified via ticket.
    • vuksan
      vuksan
      Bronze
      Thank you for offering this promotion, I hope there are many more to come. I wanna thank everyone who has voted for me and supported my thread. I will try and update it with new fun stuff as often as I can. Congrats to Schnitzelfisch for second place.

Best regards,
      Vuksan
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      That is true sportsmenship :)

I'll get in touch with the guys next week via email about the prices.

Have a nice weekend.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Schnitzelfisch
      Originally posted by Hahaownedlolz

No wonder why, anyone can win if someone promotes their thread in the international communities:

Croatia
      Serbia

I don't mind being second at all, it's a great result, but promoting a thread so that the people vote for it on the basis of the creator of the thread being the same nationality, that is just cheap. This makes voting pretty much pointless and irregular IMO.

I fully agree with you. Congratulations on winning though. You made a great and helpfull thread.